AUDIO: LIVE STUFF:
- Live in Australia - 6/8/97 (A-) 45min.
- Live @ CBGB's - 8/7/96 (A-) 45min.
- Live @ Orpheum Records (A-) 20min.
- Interview with Jason by Adam Gimbel. Berkeley, CA. 2/2/94 (A-) 10+min.
AUDIO: RADIO SHOWS:
- THE DIFFERENCE, Hosted by Todd Rundgren. Interview w/Jason + exclusive live and acoustic songs as follows:
The King Is Half-Undressed (Performed live by Jellyfish)
Very Best Years (Acoustic performance by The Grays)
I Live (Acoustic performance by Jason Falkner)
AUDIO: B-SIDES & DEMOS:
- A Song From Under The Floorboard
- Burning Airlines Give You So Much More
- Both Sides Now
- Wicked Annabella
- In Awe Of Industry
- Miracle Medicine (Demo)
- The Hard Way (Demo)
- Kidz Without Curfew
- They're Coming To See Us
- My Lucky Day
- Author Unknown
- The Hard Way (Different from demo version)
- All God's Creatures
- New song - don't know the title ????
- Brendan Benson: One Mississippi (Jason co-wrote several songs)
- Brendan Benson: "Well Fed Boys Demos" (Jason plays on, produces and co-wrote this stuff)
- The Three O'Clock: "Vermillion" (Jason Plays Guitar for the band and sings lead vocals on one song)
- Fabulon: "All Girls Are Pretty: Volume 1" (Jason plays guitars, bass, sitar and B-3 organ on this project)
- Eric Matthews: "It's Heavy In Here", "The Lateness Of The Hour" (Jason plays multiple instruments on both of these albums)
- Susanna Hoffs (Jason plays multiple instruments on this album)